Over the past 6 years, I have consulted various investment banks, asset managers and boutiques consultancies.
Deployed as an interim Chief Operating Officer, to deliver subject matter expertise around Regulation, Compliance, and Risk:
- Developing target operating models, defining best practice, organisational structure and strategic and tactical solutions
- Project management and delivery of change, regulatory compliance, regulatory affairs, regulatory strategy, transformation, risk, controls, governance frameworks and technology solutions
- Establishing and maintaining dialogue with key stakeholders, horizon scanning of changing regulatory environment, regulatory impact analysis for input into the regulatory policy agenda
- Communicating regulatory policy priorities to regulators, member associations and other stakeholders
- Producing management information and papers on regulatory change and regulatory engagement for key governance committees and stakeholders
- Engagement in industry-wide roundtables and consultations such as the Bank of England FEMR initiative, FCA and ESMA MiFID II Consultations, responding to consultations, market reviews and other regulatory requests
- Devising training curricula, strategy, production of “message from the top” videos, e-learning, workshops and collateral for >10000 personnel located across 55 locations in the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions.